Dodgeball Advantages $20 each: All teams can purchase Advantages before each game. One Advantage can be used per game (3 per match)
- Sentinel: Invincible extra team member in hula hoop safe zone for 30 seconds per match
- Blue Balls: 2 Blue Balls automatically awarded to your team at beginning of match. No out for your team if caught by other team when thrown.
- Ringer: A Pro Dodgeball player added to your team for 1 round
Dodgeball Mulligans $10: at any time, produce a paid for Mulligan and any ousted player can re-enter an active game. All teams can purchase Mulligans before and during the games. Up to 2 Mulligans can be used per game (6 per match)
50/50 Split Cornhole Tournament: 2 players per team compete in this single elimination tournament for the chance to split the pot with Port City Dodgeball. Proceeds go to support the local Boy Scout program.
Prize Raffle $5 per ticket or 5 for $20
Tips for Increasing the Fun
This is a charity event and is intended to be a lot of fun. Here are some suggestions for how you can get them most out of your Dodgeball Shootout experience.
- Make up a team name and wear it proudly. Get jerseys made, match your shorts, team Mohawks are a bonus. Have some fun, lighten up!!!!
- Purchase Advantages & Mulligans. Give your team an advantage and can allow you to stay in play longer.
- Come up with a team cheer. We will be giving awards (don’t hold your breath hoping for a trophy or cash) for the best/loudest cheers
- Invite friends and family. Make this a fun experience and bring along others to cheer you on to victory.
- Be a good sport and meet new people. Yes we know your competitive juices will start to flow but remember, this is a charity tournament. We want everyone to have a great time so encourage your team members to be good sports.